Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sheesh, it's been awhile!

I must get back to blogging every day! I've just been so busy lately... not to mention tired!!

We've tried a few new recipes lately i'll post here shortly. I think I'll keep posting them each as their own blog post, just so it's easier to find in the menu for you all! :)

So what's been happening lately with us?? Kyle finally got his big diesel truck back out. Ohhh how i've missed that thing!! Especially the smell and the rumble it makes. So sexy! I've been sewing away. New idea- dog beds!! I bet those would be easy peasy to make!

I woke up this morning to SKUNK. Oh man, the entire downstairs smelled like skunk SOOOO BAD. Called my dad (thanks for the rescue, dad!) and he came out here to confirm that it was indeed a skunk. Stinky thing has dug a hole under the house... theres a part added on, so theres no basement = perfect place to nest! YUCK. Got a live trap, and the guys are going to hand that one. I'd probably cry if I had to do it! Poor skunky didn't know what he was getting himself into. I just want this house to stop smelling soooo bad! Thankfully the weather is actually really nice lately, we've had the windows open all day airing out the house!

Now, onto the recipes... chicken tacos and a cheesy chicken hashbrown bake!!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment