Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My sewing and crafts

Well... I started sewing again. I haven't done it in ages so I'm kind of teaching myself as I go. I really love to sew! I sat for 2 hours today making stuff and didn't even realize how long it had been! I thought i'd show ya a few of the things i've made :)

First up, my very first time with the sewing machine... a baby boy taggie blanket. Don't you just want to cuddle with it?? 
Next, a pink one. I LOVE this fabric!! I've got this thing for skulls.. and when you mix it with pink.. holy cuteness!! Still need to practice, those tags are uneven! I accidentally missed a tag on this one, so Emma is using it for her babies! :)
Today I was working on camera strap covers. I made 3 different ones... a pink skull (of course), butterflies, and a kitty one for my momma! Those still need practice... i'm sure my photographer best friend will LOVE all these practice items!

I suppose that's all i've got today! I'm working on the CUTEST little baby boy cuddle blankie right now. I really really want to have a boy soon!! *wink wink*

1 comment:

  1. HMM my comment went missing anyway I wanted to say great job...

    ReplyDelete