Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chicken Tacos!

This family LOVES tacos!! We have them at least once a week! To change it up a bit, I decided to make chicken tacos last minute instead, and I think i've found a new love!!

Here's what I did:
Thawed out about 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts. Cut them into small chunks and started to cook them on the stove. Once they were pretty cooked, I shredded them with two forks. Mixed in a little bit of water and an half a packet of taco seasoning and finished cooking them the rest of the way- I think about 10-15 minutes. Then just do them up like regular tacos!! We did them in flour tortillas with lettuce, cheese, tomatos, and sour cream! YUM!

Next time, i'm adding in some corn, and a cup of salsa to the chicken while it's cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment