Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Introduction

Hey all! With a little push from one of my best friends, i've decided to make a blog. I'm just a stay at home momma to my 3 year old little girl Emma... and on this blog you'll find silly little things happening throughout our day, recipes, and projects that we're doing!

I guess i'll give you a little background about myself. Let's see. My name is Brittney. I live in a teeny tiny little town in the midwest. I love reading sappy romance books. I'm addicted to the show Gilmore Girls. I've got all 7 seasons on DVD and I have seen them each a thousand times. I've got the cutest and most creative little girl in the whole wide world. I married my best friend, Kyle, on October 16th, 2010. I've got 2 furbaby cats, Indy and Jasper. I love going on walks. I really enjoy spring and fall... I would skip summer and winter if I could. My very favorite thing to do, aside from just hanging out with my friends and family, is cooking and baking! I'm sure you'll see loads of recipes and photos on here. I just started taking up sewing again. I haven't touched a sewing machine in YEARS (my grandma helped me make a pillow, a dress, and other odds and ends for 4H when I was younger) and i'm pretty proud that I actually remembered how to use one after a quick refreshing from my mother-in-law. I guess that's it for now. Hopefully these become a little more interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment